Flood damage Fleet Service
Vehicle Reman has unique capabilities for complete, body-off remanufacturing. Flood Damage remans require detailed analysis and assessment. Please contact us if your fleet might be a candidate for remanufacturing after a flood event.
For flood-related damage that is more superficial, our high-volume capabilities and processes can get your fleet back in service quickly. Additonal services available as required.
- Engine: inspect, replace oil & filter
- Transmission: inspect
- Rear differential: inspect, change gear oil
- Axles: remove, inspect, service or replace bearings
- Brakes: clean, flush & replace fluid, service caliper slides and contact points
- Rotor/drum: inspect, resurface
- Electrical: connectors - moisture displacement dielectric spray (removes moisture & protects against corrosion)
- In-process photographs for your records
- Certificate of Conformance for your records
All BELOW FLOORBOARD, Plus…
- Seats: remove, separate cover & cushion, press out water, draw in institutional disinfectant/sanitizer solution, press out solution, dry
- Carpet: remove, pressure wash, dry
- Transmission: flush, replace fluid & filter
- Engine area: clean/wash radiator, condenser & engine area
- Fuel system: replace charcoal canister, clean evap lines, flush fuel lines, replace fuel filter
- Electrical: test/replace seat presence sensors and exposed connectors
- Seat belts: inspect/clean/replace as required
- Interior: pressure wash interior & door jambs, lubricate hinges, detail
- Exterior: wash, wax, detail
You know your fleet and its mission. We will work with you to define a customized, engineer-to-order solution.
Water depth above the dashboard is a special situtation due to the number and type of electronic devices found in the dash. Contact us for special assessment for these vehicles.